Friday, April 6, 2012

Stock Photos

I joined Fotolia, a site where I bought credits in order to download real nice photos and images. There are hundreds of them. A Twitter friend sent me a couple of links to sites, also, that offer free stock photos. Some must be paid for but there are a lot of free images. Have to give attribution to the photographer or graphic artist and a link to the site if I use those images, but I'm glad to do it. So I've spent the last couple of evenings replacing my images with the ones I bought and/or gave credit for. Certainly didn't mean to do anything illegal.

I'm going to post one of my Fotolia images on here to illustrate a soldier Bee from the Jive Hive. Mean looking little critter, isn't he? Cost me 3 credits at $1.30 a credit. But I'll use him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment